Re: "Anger Management" with Adam Sandler / Jack Nickolson

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 19:57:11 -0500, Joe Lewinski <lewinski@icanon.com>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Saw the trailer for Anger Management.   They played the tale end of
>Won't Get Fooled Again.  After the trailer there was a short period
>of silence.  Before my thought was fully formed, the next preview
>was underway.  My thought was to yell "Pete Townshend is Innocent!"
>As I got all worked up and ready to do it at the next break between
>previews, I thought again that the more time that elapsed between
>WGFA and when I acted on this impulse, the less relevance it would
>have.   Next time though!  Watch out!
>
>First they came for Townshend.....Then they came for me!
>
>Joe in Philly

Maybe we can start a trend -- all go to movie theaters and when the
"Anger Management" trailer appears, yell out our support for Pete. :-)
It would have the added benefit of being able to pick out fellow
listees in public. <g>

Btw, any idea when "Anger Management" is coming out? They filmed part
of it around the block from me last summer.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org