Opinions Needed ~ Encore Series ~ What To Buy Next ~ Have Irvine

I'm going to buy a couple Encore Series shows, and, wanted to get
some input as to people's opinions on what shows are:

1~ The best performaces

2~ The most unique performances

3~ The most unique set lists

Special consderation will be given to those who can compare their
choices against the 9/15/02 Irvine Meadows CA show, which is, IMO,
so fine as to be unbeatable.

Please let me know ASAP due to the notice we all received today about
the Encore series being put to an end.

Thanks, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Lew~

The new MSN 8 is here: Try it free* for 2 months http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup