Defending Pete against those who would are quick to pass judgement

>That's right, let's turn Pete's crisis into an opportunity to make ignorant, over-generalized, and inaccurate comments about conservatives.

Mc:

None of that has any relation to anything *I* wrote. As it was, I was just reponding to the typical tired old conservative character assasination of someone like Pete, the "silly, foppish 60's liberal." Now THAT was truly an overgeneralized innaccurate and most of all ignorant as Hell statement. I am not allowed to respond to that, now? What is this, Nazi America? Is that what you're going for? How much freedom do you think you can take away from us, HUH? I keep forgetting how it's a bad thing to disagree with your side. I'm not with you, so I'm against you. According to your hero.

>Add to that the fact that kids may now start puberty at around age
eight--they really are sexual creatures at that age.  We're trying to
protect them for ten more years, but some cultures don't.  I think
Muslim countries marry them off by age twelve.

Keets:

Welcome back, sorry it took THIS to make it happen. Yeah, well all things being equal and having been a teen and a father of a teen, depending on the child even 18 is not what I'd consider mature enough to handle being sexual. Depends on the indivicual.

NO BLOOD FOR OIL!!!

                              Cheers             ML