Re: Thoughts: The Pete Townshend Act

In a message dated 1/17/2003 7:20:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> it is time to lie back and rest a little bit, and think about
> this.  Take a break, everybody, and put your feet up for a few minutes.

Phew!  Thanks for giving me permission.  I was feeling guilty dealing with
own lifes trials this week.  Add a little guilt for starting to take a
breather yesterday from our "Pete's really a good guy campaign", and I was
beginnning to crack.

Agree?

I agree with the points in your post.  Plus, having been molested by a
convicted pedophile at a young age, I have an added interest to make a
difference so that the good guys don't get falsely accused and the bad guys
pay for their crime.

Jo