Re: Uh-Oh...Let's Calm Down

Kevin suggested:
>> The *BIG* key is did Pete give his credit card info. *PRIOR* to writ-
>> ing "A Different Bomb"????  It seems the timing is very close.

Then Scott countered with:
>If he *did* go on the illegal site *before* ADB was posted then......
>"uh-oh."

Wait a minute.  Do you think ADB was written in haste when Cloud committed
suicide?  NO WAY!  The meat of the essay had to be written or formulated
over time.  The introduction of the essay appears to have been written
just prior to it's release.   So the date of ADB being written, released,
etc. has no bearing on whether he is innocent or guilty.   Even if he
is using it as a alibi I'll accept it if his intent is noble.   I believe
it is.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.