no matter what

I am supporting Pete no matter what happens.  Period.  I realize this
nightmare raises many nuanced issues but I am prepared to support him despite
any mistakes he may have made.  I know in my heart he is one of the good guys
and that he has fought the good fight through his music and life.

I've written pleas for fair coverage to the Washington Post and CNN.  To show
direct support, do what I did yesterday and go to themusic.com and buy another
Encore disc.  I bought MSG1 and a second copy of HOB.   This will show Pete he
has support and it will highlight his true wish, that "no man stands so tall
as when he stoops down to help a child."

Ken in MD