"Turn, turn, turn..."

>I picture him doing a lot of pacing around. That, & punching the
wall every now & then.

Scott:

Yeah...if he's writing songs, I don't think we'd like what he's writing.

>An email or the piece of anatomy? ;-o

If I tell you, you'll get a visit from the Bobbies. And that's not "boobies," but "Bobbies."

This morning I find no significant stories about Pete. See? It's dying down. It's going away. A few weeks from now, there will be some low key stories about how no wrongdoing was found. That's it. As far as "the next step," I fear that the stronger the reaction the worse it will get. And all this freaking out...*I* can't keep up with all of the digests! ALL Pete did was look at pictures, you know! I GUESS that's a crime, in the UK, but it's not much of one. Don't sweat what Stern says...he says everything. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not. Who cares? There are worse things to worry about. Pete is not a ped. We know it. That's the bottom line. One guy told me yesterday he wasn't a ped but he WAS gay. My reaction was: "Yeah, if you believe that I've got this bridge I've been trying to sell...you interested?" Handle it in a light way...that will do more good than getting all serious and trying to "set the record straight." The more serious you get, the more Stern-type reactions you're going to get.

DON'T let this shit get you all bent out of shape (especially YOU, Scott). It's a blip on the radar screen, that's all.
      "The new President of The United States is
                              what I would call a cunt "
                                                  Pete Townshend                         Cheers                 ML