Re: Irony, Crusade, Too close to the Heat...

> I do, however see a great deal of irony about all of this
> with respect to recent and not-so-recent Who/Pete activities.

Good post, Joe, but I feel we shouldn't be so quick to jump on
the "conspiracy theory" bandwagon.

Bottom line is Pete used his credit card to gain access to an
illegal child pornography site.  He was found out, along with
thousands of others who did the same.  No one went after him
specifically.

There was a leak, & a tabloid reported that a "famous musician"
was among those being investigated.

Pete, realizing that he might be said famous musician, decides
to come out with a statement himself, admitting his deed.

I see no evidence that he was personally targeted.  He has only
himself to blame for the mess he finds himself in.

- SCHRADE in Akron