A complete copy-with Pete's notes "revisited"

A Different Bomb

By

Pete Townshend
January 2002

For "Cloud"

This past week a friend of mine committed suicide.  She was a forty-something
actress, recovering from alcoholism.  Although I am a recovering alcoholic
myself I knew her best through my work as a fund-raiser for treatment for
those needing alcohol and drug rehabilitation.  We first met about seven
years ago.  One day, in an open counseling session at which adult men and
women of all ages were present, she suddenly revealed her central issue.