Re: Pete and credit cards

> Out of curiosity, who's credit card do people think he should/could
> have used?  ....was he supposed to ask his girlfriend for hers?  His
> neighbor?  His best friend?

I'm not saying the mistake was using *his own* credit card!  He shouldn't
have used *any* card to gain access to a child porn site.

Why did he flippin' need to actually *see* what the site contained?!  We
all hear the horrid stories & descriptions.  But fuckin' Pete just *had*
to see for himself, didn't he?

Why didn't he approach the police & have *them* show him some images of
child porn if he was so goddamned curious?  He could've said, "I want to
bring attention to this horrible stuff.  Can you show me some examples
of what these sites contain?"

But he just *had* to do the investigating on his own.  In private.  Using
his credit card.

Boy, he really fucked up.

- SCHRADE in Akron