Clear Channel

Thank YOU, Jon. I emailed the corporate office and asked them to distribute "A Different Bomb" to all their stations. It occurs to me that Clear Channel should get the same info. Here are their corporate executives:

http://www.clearchannel.com/ci_oe.php

Everyone please be polite. Good Who relations with these people are very important.

keets

In a message dated 1/14/03 11:23:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> . Their corporate e-mail address is:
>
> corp.info@citcomm.com

Go Lela, Go. I am up doing the same thing and following up on everything you
send. Thank you. Thank you.

Jon in Mi.