Re: Clarification & other Pete stuff

Mark,

Look back at Pete's lyrics and you can see some (what others may point to
as) relevant similarities:

-Tommy was abused by an uncle
-Make me Real
-And I Moved
-Rough Boys

I am not the one pointing to these.  But to find something, others may.
So, to your point, is there a history?

http://mailplus.yahoo.com