US media addresses

I think all that work over the week-end to contact UK media will pay off. I just saw a UK guy on FoxNews explaining the whole thing to Greta and he was VERY much in Pete's favor. Here are some email addresses for US media, thanks to Theresa on WhoAreYou. Please continue to send out emails in support of Pete.

keets

Message: 6
  Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 00:55:00 -0000
  From: "Theresa <newspixie@aol.com>" <newspixie@aol.com>
Subject: Re: media email addresses to send support of Pete

These addresses are not to be abused...we are not to attack them as
that
would be negative for Pete. These are to be used to say positive
things
about Pete and to show our support ok. These are 99% UK based as
that is the
root of our problem any foreign media that you guys have contacts
for please
add.
To add my 2 cents - I work in the media in the United States. The
story hasn't been covered here very much. I do think it's a non-
story and it will go away without much fuss. Perhaps, the story will
become Pete's legions of fans bombarding media outlets with letters
of support. However, here are some US media contacts for those of
you who wish to email media outlets:

http://abcnews.go.com/service/help/abccontact.html (contact for
every ABC news show - uses form based email)
Today@NBC.com
Nightly@NBC.com
Dateline@NBC.com
msnbcreports@msnbc.com