From: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Schrade, Scott
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 8:34 AM
To: 'thewho@igtc.com'
Subject: Re: Name clearing begins on my radio station. Bomb Them!

> They even said my name over the air and everything.

Good job, Jon!  In my neck of the woods, radio station
WMMS in Cleveland played a song parody of "Pinball Wiz-
ard" called "Pedophile Geezer."

It's gonna be a tough battle.

Here's what a friend had to say in an email to me:

"Sorry man: But your hero has just officially become
The Most Pathetic Man In Rock."

Are you ready for the battle, Jon?  All of you?  Are you
ready?

- SCHRADE in Akron

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.