From: Neil E. Weissman neilweissman@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:47:54 -0800 (PST)
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: RE: Clarification

True.

Again, I am not making judgement.

Just look back at all the folks who had stories about them break that we
went "what the fuck" when we heard them the first time:

-OJ
-Pee Wee Hermann
-Jim Bakker
-Gary Glitter
-George Michael - we all knew he was gay, right?:-)

I hope this is not true for Pete, but it does not look good.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

http://mail2web.com/ .