Pete

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Re: Pete
>
>Anyone know the exact date that the *first* "anti-child porn" message
>appeared as a diary message on Pete's website?

I see we're chasing down the same theory.
If "a different bomb" was posted 01/02, when was it that Pete *STUPIDLY* gave his credit card number to a site???
Just trying to eliminate any thought of coverup.

The thought that keeps going through my mind....
Pete's no dummy.  He wouldn't have given his info. to a site if not for legitimate reasons like research.
But, it was still dumb!!!!   Why????

>"Being a Who fan is a full-time job."
>	- Kevin O'Neal

I'm tellin' ya, it's a full-time job, and not one for the meek.

My shock and pain is now turning into RED ANGER.

Take Keet's advise and write to the list she's provided.
Make it professional and calm.  No bashing.
This is important.

Kevin in  VT