media email addresses to send support of Pete

Here's a list of media emails to voice your support of Pete, copied from CodaQueen at the PT board. Please see her note at the bottom. You may also want to mention that Pete Townshend has campaigned against child porn for years, and that he provides support for victims through his charities. We'd certainly like to hear something about his charity work, instead of what's been on the media the last day or so!

keets

comment@guardian.co.uk
CNN@cnn.com
mailbox@mirror.co.uk
features@news-of-the-world.co.uk
bizarre@the-sun.co.uk
editor@thisislondon.co.uk
letters@observer.co.uk
home.news@thetimes.co.uk
comment@thetimes.co.uk
letters@thetimes.co.uk
debate@thetimes.co.uk
letters_TS@scotsman.com
newsdesk_TS@scotsman.com
news@sky.com
radio 1: scott.mills@bbc.co.uk
jo.whiley@bbc.co.uk
john.peel@bbc.co.uk
oreilly@foxnews.com
radio 2: bob.harris@bbc.co.uk
janice.long@bbc.co.uk
jw@bbc.co.uk
gambo@bbc.co.uk
soundsofthe70s@bbc.co.uk (steve harley of "cockney rebel" fame hosts this show)
sots@bbc.co.uk ( this show is called "Sounds Of The Sixties" and is hosted by a man called Brian Matthew)
steve.wright@bbc.co.uk
wogan@bbc.co.uk
BBC World Service Radio: bbcworld@bbc.co.uk
Capital Gold Radio: Mike.sweeney@capitalradio.com
Keith@capitalgold.com (Keith Butler)
neil.winfield@capitalgold.com (Neil Winfield)
news@channel4.com

Also see: http://www.mediauk.com

These addresses are not to be abused...we are not to attack them as that would be negative for Pete. These are to be used to say positive things about Pete and to show our support ok. These are 99% UK based as that is the root of our problem any foreign media that you guys have contacts for please add.

MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail