Re: I tip my hat to the New (Year's) resolution

> Scott: You can't always get what you want

Tell me about it....

> they could have a sticker on the plastic which says: "formerly The
> Who."  That would serve just as well.

That sounds goofy.  I wouldn't like that.

> he's a fine bass player that's not suited to this particular kind
> of music. The "Kenney Jones" of bass players.

How dare you criticize Kenny Jones.  He did a fine job with The Who.
Pete's songwriting was the problem when Kenny was in the band.

> I'd suggest again: Tony Butler.

Good choice.  I second that.

> I think perhaps Pete should put Roger in charge of going through the
> master tapes & demos and begin the release of outakes and concerts.

Great idea but wishful thinking.  What about the Moon movie Daltrey's
supposed to be working on?  Any combing through of old tapes will be
handled by someone other than Pete or Roger.  Probably Jon Astley.

> Then, too, where is a Who movie? Like the Oliver Stone Doors movie,
> you know? Not just about Moon...the band's story is easily as compel-
> ling as Morrison's.

You're biting off more than *they* can chew!!

> EMail me privately. We'll fix you right up.

You sound like the Acid Queen.

- SCHRADE in Akron