Re: I tip my hat to the New (Year's) resolution

And is it a foregone conclusion that Pino will be the bass player?
I'm not so sure.  Maybe.  He was a decent short-notice fill-in for
the tour but is he the right bass player for a new studio album?
Perhaps they'll use several bass players.

- SCHRADE in Akron
--

Oh God!

Gov't Mule already did that with Entwistle's help, 25 guest bass
players over a Vol. I & II set called The Deep End.

Did not work for me!

Please....no! The tunes/results end up sounding like rehearsals,
no time for bonding between musicians, nor for the music to gain
depth.

All this guesting shit onstage and in studio sucks!

(in my ever so grumpy and grouchy, never humble opinion)

~AnEnglishBoy~

Help STOP SPAM: Try the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail