Re: I tip my hat to the New (Year's) resolution

> What else has he got to do? He knows well enough that his solo
> career is only going to lose him money. A Who project is his only
> chance to make a little cash.

I suspect any record company that gets involved will want The Who's
name on the album, too, rather than just "Townshend/Daltrey" or
something like that.

And is it a foregone conclusion that Pino will be the bass player?
I'm not so sure.  Maybe.  He was a decent short-notice fill-in for
the tour but is he the right bass player for a new studio album?
Perhaps they'll use several bass players.

- SCHRADE in Akron