fantasy camp

In a message dated 2/28/2003 3:53:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I have to be there June 18-22, I have to get up on stage
> and do a bunch of
> who songs with Roger Daltrey. Who`s with me?

For $5000??!!  Man, you people must be made of money to be able to toss around $5000 for 4 days of this.  If I had some financial cushion, I would shell out $5000 to sing Who songs with Roger, but as of now it's not even in the realm of anything realistic.  I guess you have saved your money successfully in order to be able to afford this.  I spent somewhere in the neighborhood of $2000 on the 2002 tour and it absolutely broke me (actually, I am still in debt from it).

Mc