Re: My Generation Super Audio CD etc.

>Mark, thanks for your review of the >>Philips 7635A SA
CD player<<

Ken:

Glad to spread the word about anything that makes Who listening more pleasurable.

>the home theater/audio system downstairs, esp. having
the DVD progressive scan and multi-format playback.

Definitely. My TV is in another room, so I can't use it for that...but perhaps sometime in the future.

>I read a review of it somewhere within the last couple
days and believe it does not mix to the rear channels.

Well, that makes sense becase it would involve an additional remix and with only three channels to start with, what are you going to do?

>presentation. I'll look forward to it. An album
begging for a multi-channel SACD is Quadrophenia.

Oh, that has crossed my mind too. And WN.

>Think you'll be getting the SACDs of CFNYC or Scoop
III? the first is tempting but then you'd get the
same effect from just playing the DVD...

Probably not the NYC show but definitely ANY Who members' release.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
                                 Isaac Asimov

                 Cheers             ML