Re: pete jokes: my views

> >From: JOELTLE515
>   >Subject: pete jokes: my views
> >y'all should just get a grip!
> <snip>
> >gots to have
> >a sense of humor about things. that's all.   life's too serious these
> days.
> >and we all know he's innocent so GET OVER IT! ; )

Ya, I know I get all warm and fuzzy telling jokes about Pete being a
Pedophile..........Pedophiles are funny right?  Calling an innocent man one
is funny right?  I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!

You can tell your funny pedophile jokes all you want, I'll pass........and
feel good 'cause I did.  Calling any innocent person something as disgusting
as a pedophile and joking about it is not my idea of a funny joke.  I'd say
it is sad and pathetic.  I don't care who it is, but especially not someone
as relevant to me as Pete Townsend.

Jo