who are you re-mix

> It's from the Lifehouse boxed set. You should buy it rather than download songs from it. That way Pete might get a
> little money for his work.

The thing is that I didn't know anything about the song so I downloaded out of curiosity.  For one, all the Lifehouse Boxed set isn't on Kazaa, and I'm not planning on burning CDs of it or selling it.  I may decide to buy it at a later date because I enjoyed what I downloaded... otherwise i wouldn't get it "hearing un-heard."  Can't afford to throw my money around that way.

Mc