Re: Sothebys Entwistle Auction Question

>>Anyone know if the Sothebys website has actual
Entwistle auction catalogues for sale yet?  I went on
there about 2 weeks ago & couldn't find them listed.
<<

I sent an email to the contact for the 5/13 auction
asking this question and I'll pass along the response.
 This will be a must-have item.  I'm also asking them
what the lot #s are for John's other items....
wouldn't it be cool to get one of his suits of armor?

cheers,
Ken in MD

=====
"Our music was specifically designed
to lubricate the passage from adolescence to
adulthood."  Pete Townshend
.
.
.