weird Who Are You re-mix

I downloaded the strangest version of Who Are They the other day.  It's the Pete T lifehouse remix.  It all psychodelic and "acidy" until some guy all of a sudden starts rapping.  I laughed my ass off.  I wouldn't want to listen to songs like this all the time, but it shows what a musical genius Peter is.  He needs to go ahead with the new Who album after his name is cleared.  By using The Who trademark he can once again display his amazing talent to a wide audience.

mc