Re: the real me

The real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real me the real
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I do think it's possible to rise above these things. I was noticing how gracious and charming Mr. Clinton remains. He has a lot of enemies that want to make scandals, but I think he's widely admired, too.

keets