Re: MJ on Pete

In a message dated 2/22/2003 3:26:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> You didn't hear him
> say this?

I watched it word for word.......The rebuttal show on Fox was mostly footage
from the original interviews with Martin Beshir which all took place before
Pete was arrested I thought.  Plus, correct me if I am wrong, but on the
rebuttal show, the interviews with his ex wife, mother, father, brother and
others were mostly recent, but MJ was not interviewed.  I just am not aware
when he would have had the opportunity to make that comment throughout that 2
hour rebuttal show.

Again, the original MJ interviews took place before Pete was arrested.  The
rebuttal show didn't have any more recent interviews with Jackson that were
filmed since the airing of the original show so when would he have said it?
Please correct me if I am wrong :)

Jo