Re: Great White Disaster

> Just heard the news about the concert in Rhode Island.
> >
> >I am sad for the victims of this tragedy.
>
> I second Joe's sentiment.

well, it was stupid in the first place to use pirotechnics in a small club. something was BOUND to happen there..
Some other club owners are reporting in about the problem. I think these guys are used to arenas and amphitheaters, and now that they've had to scale down their act, they still want to use the pryotechnics. They've been getting away with it because they've used them in safe clubs, but this one wasn't. Looks like it went up in three minutes--one survivor said if you weren't out in thirty seconds, you were a goner.

keets