Toronto Who Fans Gathering

The place has been picked for our Toronto Who Fans get together.  It's the
Duke of York pub and it's for 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 1st.  If you
would like to join us please email me off the list and I'll give you the
details.  I need to know if you're joining us asap because I have to give
the Duke manager the final count on the number of people attending the
event.  Thanks and hope to see you there.  Click on the link for more
details on the Duke of York and a map:
http://www.toronto.com/infosite/146796/1.shtml

Ann