Good-bye all brave Americans

After this little discussion, when we can see again
and again why freedom of speech is a relative topic
when advocate by non-americans, by knowing that all
brave Americans do what they want to do, despite
anything, because they are Americans, the elect people
that defends freedom in the world, acordding to the
wishes of the Almighty, I will say good-bye to you,
respectfully, and remembering that hosting Nazi was
not a exclusiveness of Brazilians... wasn't the Nazi
scientist that developed the acclaimed spatial program
of USA?

Well, good-bye all brave Americans, I'm leaving to
take care of my monkeys and trees... don't you think
that there are a kind of gracious in being so
insignificant? I do!

Busca Yahoo!
O servigo de busca mais completo da Internet. O que vocj pensar o Yahoo! encontra.
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/