God Bless America and screw Brazil - non-Who

	>From: ACLGC
	>Subject: Re: God Bless America - non-Who
>
>I'm from Brazil,

That's what I thought.

>What we want is peace, peace with americans,

Yes, your actions are evidence.  You've generated much peace here!
So, what was it you were trying to accomplish by hitting us all over the
head with you cute little ditty??
Take note, the people who have already angrily responded to you are all
Democrats who are far less supportive (in general) than the Repubs.

><peace with> israeli,
>muslims, iraqi,iranians, coreans, french, germans...

Yes, we like to smoke dope and dream too.
Where were you in WWII, again?
Where were you after WWII?
Where the *FUCK* have you been ever since WWII?
Where are you now?

>but who told
>you that all Arabian countries are terrorists,

I don't believe *anyone* here has *ever* said that.
You're being simply obnoxious.  And, obnoxiously simple.

>considering that not so many years ago Iraq was a
>trustful allied that combat the Devil of the period,
>the evil Iran.

Yes, how easy it is for you to sit in your country, un-involved in any world
issues, to judge.
Go play with your monkeys.

>Why not attack the Saudi Arabia?

Good question.  Maybe they're next?
Feel sorry for you if you can't see the distinctions between the government
of Saudi Arabia and that of Iraq.

>Vive la France! Liberti, Egaliti, Fraterniti!

Yes, and kiss my ass, very much.
Here's hoping the next terrorist act is in *your* country.
But, who the hell would care about a country busily playing with it's
monkey??

Kevin in VT
Mighty pissed at the righteousness of the uninvolved and uninformed.