an Anti Who guy

A calm response from my dad, who has been decisively anti-Who for the past 26
years or so last night, was comforting.

I announced to him that Pete is being slowly exonerated and explained to him
about the IWF and how that all worked.  I admitted that Pete will always have
a sort of black eye albeit unfair.  Instead of him (my dad) getting painfully
silent in protest of what I was saying, he commented that he believed that
the black eye would fade almost completely, eventually and that he noticed it
was blowing over and not to worry.

That coming from an anti-Who guy.

Jo