Re: Pete in RS

Rolling Stone is giving credit where credit IS NOT due. IWF has not issued any such statement, they are as mum as ever on this matter. The statement on their site, which Mark Stephens contradicted when he condemned Pete in mulitple published remarks, has not changed since Jan. 13th. Rolling Stone simply paraphrased Matt's post on PT.Com. Not that I don 't mind a little positive spin from them, but if this is typical of how they do they're reporting, then....
That's okay. It's good points in the PR battle. :)

And we knew all the time they weren't contenders for the Pulitzer, right?

keets