Re: SicilianMother swinging her rolling pin!

At 15:39 19-2-03 -0500, Schrade wrote:

> (shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, tits)
> :-)You wanna learn some Dutch too? Here is the translation:
> stront, pis, neuk, kut, lullenzuiger, moederneuker, tieten.

Well, thank God the neuking list is back up.  Stront, I thought
it was gonna be down forever!  I missed all you lullenzuigers!

- SCHRADE in Akron

P.S.:  Boy, how about the tietens on that Christina Ricci?  Neuk!
Damn. :-) Do you know I actually got a personalized autographed picture of her? Back from '95 though...

Bjorn

http://www.ba-da-bjorn.tk