good encore vocals

> > Have we established which CDs have both a reasonable vocals mix (EB, that's
> > > the sounds that are coming out of the mouths of Daltrey,
> > > etc.) and no friggin'
> > > clicking noise coming from the bass?
> > >
> > > Jim M

I've said it before, but Mtn View's vocals are VERY clear, even to the point of noticeably being able to pick up Simon's harmonies with Pete.  The Who Are You backing was awesome, IMO.  Good riddance to the taped backing track from 2000 and CFNY.   The rest of the mix is excellent, despite Pino being a
bit downplayed.  Even Simon's acousic is clearly audible in places.
It's high quality.

mc