Re: Human Rights Act

I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for keeping me angry. This indeed is not a light matter and it should not be treated as such.

I admire the thoroughness of your research and your determination to bring about solutions. Keep it up Lela.
Thanks for the encouragement, Jon. :) I think some folks on the lists are getting annoyed at my single-mindedness, but I do think the issues are important. Unless we get at the issues, then things will just hang in limbo, and then maybe come back to bite Pete later on.

keets