Re: The Met Police...They live inside of my head

Keets and Kevin tossed this exchange in:

Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:03:41 +0000
From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Freezing TKAA Question for Jon

>Headin' down to 35 below zero tonight!
>Pray for us!
>Oh, and don't forget my dogs too!

Ooo.  Stay warm!  Have you got a good spot for the dogs?  Do you bring them
in when it gets that cold?

>You're right. We'd be all talking about the new album and such, which now
>seems like a flickering candle in high winds.

A very dim little flicker right now.  Do you suppose the Met police are now
enjoying it?  :\

keets

-------------------------

Keets:

I had the same thoughts.  If there are some unreleased music there, and
some original ideas/scripts (The Boy Who Heard Music, Good Looking Boy, etc.)
Pete could end up getting ripped off too.   What's to prevent this from
happening.  I can see why Roger said he really wants his computers back.

I'd be lost without mine.  His lawyers have a double incentive to get this
thing
over with if the people at Pete Townshend Enterprises Ltd. (my name for his
functioning business) have their respective livings at stake too.

Kevin: I hope it gets a little warmer when I come up.   Throw another log
on the fire for me.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.