Freezing TKAA Question for Jon

>From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
>Subject: Re: Encore Series - Popping Pino
>
>Jon in the deep freeze still (!)

Headin' down to 35 below zero tonight!
Pray for us!
Oh, and don't forget my dogs too!

Hey, got a question for you....
Is there a PNC Encore CD?
If so, or if anyone who was there knows.......

Did Pete really say at the end of TKAA "Yeah, and I like 'em young too" ??

Some guy called into Stern when the Pedophile story first broke and said
this happened.
I'm looking for some proof.

>See? Look at the excitement Pete has brought us.  We are looking forward to

>the end of February.  If he hadn't gone and done that, we would probably be

>bored.

You're right.
We'd be all talking about the new album and such, which now seems like a
flickering candle in high winds.

Kevin in VT
(stocked up with wood and bracing for the worst)