Re: Encore Series - Popping Pino

----- Original Message ----- From: "Schrade, Scott"
<sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us>

> That popping or clicking sound is indeed coming from Pino.  It's the
> sound of his bass strings hitting the pick-ups on his guitar.  The
> pick-ups are what transfer the string vibrations into electricity & are
> located on the body of the guitar, perpendicular to & underneath the
> strings.

Thanks, Schrade.  Now you've explained it, I'm sure that's the sound I'm
hearing.  I keep expecting Christopher Walken to break in and say, "wait,
wait, wait...what we really need is some more cowbell."  I'd be interested
if anyone can confirm that it is missing from certain shows.  I may buy
another concert, just to have one without it.  As I understand it, we will
still be able to purchase these concerts after Saturday through Eelpie.com.
Is that right?  I'm assuming the only drawback would be that the shipping
would cost a little more and take a little longer.  What's been people's
experience ordering from them?

Jim M