Re: Encore Series - Popping Pino

In a message dated 2/12/03 9:03:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us writes:

> Perhaps Jon from Mi. can let us know if he's heard it on any of the
> other releases since he seems to have gone quite mad &has decided to
> purchase them all!  ;-)

Ha. I guess I will have to listen to them *again* and I will give a full
report. (I did get them all by the way.  I just wanted that box so they will
stay put in my truck)

I know what this sound is and it is on quite a number of them.  Thanks to
Scott I now know how this sound is made. I wonder why Pino uses a rig that
does that? Well, these are unpolished soundboard recordings and we hear
everything warts and all.  Lovely.  It is actually quite a daring thing for
them to put out.

I don't think I would want to pay for and keep listening to 25 "Loverboy"
shows.

Jon in the deep freeze still (!)