Re: Pete's situation

In a message dated 2/11/03 9:41:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> .  Pete took the
> course of honesty.  This is always good for the soul, but it has had
> obvious
> problems.  The press was unsympathetic and presented Pete as guilty.
> Because of this, the sin is now on them.
>
> I think the only alternative would have been for Pete or his agent to deny
> the accusations, which has the risk of being misunderstood as a lie.

Oh, I like this angle on this.  Pete is not a lawyer that is for sure.  This
is what I really like about him, but sad to say, it is what causes him a lot
of trouble.

To just come out and tell things plainly is usually not wise.  Why? Because
the audience is usually from hell.

Jon in Mi.