me cousin Johnny Scarcella-no who

in case any of you remember me talking of my 35 yr. old cousin, with Muscular
dystrophy.....he is still alive, at home, which he will stay until the end.
He is fed through tube, on respirator........asked (when he could talk) to be
"kept comfortable" which means he is almost always asleep with iv pain meds.
It is hard, but I like to see him.  If he opens his eyes, he can say so much
with them.  It has been very painful for the family.  This is a VERY strong
Sicilian family that has been through hell and back.  But, it is hard to
watch your son or brother die slowly and painfully.  Honestly, he is a very,
very handsome man.  But, it also helps put things into perspective.

I know this isn't the forum for this type of thing, but I did write about him
before and wanted to update...........without going into anymore detail,
Johnny IS an angel on earth and has helped me stay alive with his courage and
strength and existence.

Jo