Re: Bjorn in Dallas

And you missed seeing Bjorn? From the pics, that would have been difficult. ;)

keets

I must have missed it somehow. I even posted here that I was going and asked if anyone else was going in hopes of meeting up, and the only person I remember responding was Alan. I really would have enjoyed meeting some IGTC folks beforehand. I was actually walking around the AA Center 90 min or so prior to the show. Just a missed opportunity, I guess.

Mc