Re: Pete's hand signals at recent shows...

At 09:13 5-2-03 -0500, Jon wrote:

ciggaar@warande.net writes:

> ) I noticed Pete (at the end of the show) did these hand
> signals. I don't know what it was about at all

What did they look like?  At the CFNY I saw him saluting the crowd, but that
probably is not what you are referring to.  In Detroit he held his hand on
his heart several times and then gestured to the crowd as if to give his
sincere thanks.
This was really sign language he was doing (no salutes or gestures). So weird I hadn't thought of that before.

And how cool, cute and funny!

Bjorn

http://www.ba-da-bjorn.tk