Pete's hand signals at recent shows...

Hi,

I always wondered about this... At the recent shows I saw (Vegas, Irvine, Greek & Dallas 2002) I noticed Pete (at the end of the show) did these hand signals. I don't know what it was about at all (signing to a roadie? lights? sound? or just being obscure and oblique?). :-)

Anyway, someone on another list also saw him do it at CFNY, and said it looked a lot like the American Sign Language for "People" and "Peace".

I'd like to hear if anyone else noticed this at all...

Cheers,

Bjorn

http://www.ba-da-bjorn.tk