abrasive Toronto

> Toronto sucks....abrasive and sloppy.....thoose who think it
> supreme are deaf.........
>
> AEB~

I admit I haven't heard Toronto, but isn't the Who known for being abrasive, and even sloppy at times.  Sometimes sloppiness plays better live.  Certainly the casual observer would find the Who abrasive as compared to most bands of the 60s and 70s, but I love that about them.  Woodstock underture, for example, is the "'orrible 'oo" to a tee.  I LOVE that performance.  Gimme as much abrasion as possible when it comes to the Who, the "worst rock and roll band in the world... that makes the most horrible noise you've ever heard."  -RD from TKAA

Mc