Re: Camden Encore Show

Schrade wrote: >>I've listened to disc one of the
Camden, NJ Encore release I have to say it's the
best-sounding of the shows I have (Columbus & Hershey
being the others).<<

Dangnabit, Schrade!  Here I've got seven Encores and
even went to the trouble of getting back up copies of
Hershey and HOB.  Now you give a glowing review of
Camden!  I have a DVD of this show sourced off the
house system and it does look like a spectacular show.
Bargain features a lenghty guitar jam at the end that
is smoking.  So now you've got me thinking I better
pick up the Encore too!

BTW, since Camden was released in the first batch, how
does it compare to others in terms of the suppressed
vocal mix?

toodles,
Ken in MD
"You could learn a lot