Re: Michael Jackson

In a message dated 2/3/03 10:52:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> You wonder what went wrong--he was such a cute little boy.

I know, and it seems to get worse as the years go by, too.  He actually was
still black when he made the Off the Wall album and it was a pretty good
album if you like that stuff. He sure does have talent, that is for sure.  He
writes, sings *and* dances. Janet does too, but he was the superstar of that
family from the start.

Ever see that Jackson family movie that was made for TV? I don't know how
factual it was, but there were alot of hints in that movie. Not a nice home
life. Dad was a boss, not a Dad. My favorite line to use around my house is
the one that "Joseph"  (They called their dad Joseph!) used when one of them
got his guitar out-  "Who's been touching what's mine!!"  Freddy boom -boom
Washington did a good job in that role. ha. They were also Jehovah's
Witnesses.  I wonder how that affected him.

They all say that he was never allowed to grow up, but man he is like 44 now.
 Too much fame too fast?  No sense of reality?  Neverland ranch? It is indeed
sad.  Fame and fortune... I will choose my life over that anyday.