Re: In his own words

In a message dated 12/30/2003 4:21:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> The De Vinci Code.

I saw a TV special about it.   its really about that in the painting of the
"last supper", it looked like da vinci drew a woman in there amongest Jesus'
apostles and it led to speculation that possibly da vinci were among those that
believed that Jesus was married, and married to the "infamous" mary magdalen.
haven't read the book but found the special rather interesting.    dosen't
really doubt God or anything like that at all. just wonders whether or not Jesus
had a wife.       I happen to believe in God very much, just don't practice
organized religion. ; )